As we move toward online learning around the world, we find that quality training is critical for effective outcomes. Hiring a designer or consultant provides you with
- Technological Knowledge
- Curriculum Design
- Understanding Adult Learners
- Provide a Fresh Perspective
Depending on the program, the approach to instructional design and the content conversion will include various levels of:
- Review and analysis of the audience, content provided by the SME (Subject Matter Expert), the existing content, and materials.
- The program introduction using design walk-throughs, debriefing, event piloting, and train-the-trainer support.
- Material and content design, scripting, asset creation, learner and facilitator support materials, and learning environment recommendations.
SCORM, PowerPoint, Captivate, Moodle, Documentation, K-12, Secondary, Employee Training, and Blended Learning Solutions are just a few of the options we can provide.
Bottom line – using a consultant will help you create engaging elearning content.